Sterilization Monitoring Service
*If you have ordered from us in the past,¬†do not¬†create a new account. Please call (317) 274-5411 or (317) 274-5458 to receive your customer id, user id, and password to log in as a returning customer.
How the Service Works
1)¬†Login¬†to your account¬†above¬†(if you don't have one click¬†start here).
2) Fill out the information either using the online form, or by printing off the form and mailing.
3) We will send you the non-pathogenic spore strips and simple instructions.
4) Place the strips inside of the instrument bags or trays and process them through a normal sterilizer cycle (autoclave, dry heat oven, chemiclave, gas sterlizer).
5) Mail the strips back to the school in the pre-paid mailer provided.
6) We analyze the strips and send you a confidential report of the results.
7) If sterilization did not occur, we will call you immediately and offer information on how to correct the problem.
Check out our newest features:
- Online access to order test strips¬†
- Viewable test strip results¬†
- Access to test strip history¬†
- PDF Newsletter access (with test
¬† strip subscription)¬†
- Contact information and location
- FAQ and informative links to
¬† sterilization education sites