Sterilization Monitoring Service
*If you have ordered from us in the past, do not create a new account. Please call (317) 274-5411 or (317) 274-5458 to receive your customer id, user id, and password to log in as a returning customer.
How the Service Works
1) Login to your account above (if you don't have one click start here).
2) Fill out the information either using the online form, or by printing off the form and mailing.
3) We will send you the non-pathogenic spore strips and simple instructions.
4) Place the strips inside of the instrument bags or trays and process them through a normal sterilizer cycle (autoclave, dry heat oven, chemiclave, gas sterlizer).
5) Mail the strips back to the school in the pre-paid mailer provided.
6) We analyze the strips and send you a confidential report of the results.
7) If sterilization did not occur, we will call you immediately and offer information on how to correct the problem.
Check out our newest features:
- Online access to order test strips
- Viewable test strip results
- Access to test strip history
- PDF Newsletter access (with test
- Contact information and location
- FAQ and informative links to
sterilization education sites