- United States Copyright Office
Provides information about copyright law and copyright registration.
- Copyright Law of the United States
Contains Title 17 of the United States Code.
- Copyright Information
Provided by Laura N. Gasaway, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Professor of Law at University of North Carolina.
- Section 107 of U.S. Copyright Act: Fair Use
Resources created by The Copyright Advisory Office at Columbia University.
- Fair Use Checklist
- The TEACH Act
Provided by The University of Texas System.
- The TEACH Act Checklist
- The Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Summary of the DMCA provided by United States Copyright Office.
- Section 108 Spinner
Section 108 of the U.S. Copyright Code.
- Is It Protected By Copyright?
Digital Copyright Slider for works published first in the United States.
- Intellectual Property Policy
Introduction to Indiana University Policy on Intellectual Property.